Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Romesco Sauce
- 2 # fingerling potatoes, sliced lengthwise
- Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 springs fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- For ingredients of Romesco Sauce, please see the Romesco Sauce recipe in the Dressing section.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Toss halved potatoes with olive oil, fresh rosemary, and salt and pepper and distribute evenly along a baking sheet.
3. Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until lightly browned and crisp around the edges.
4. Remove from the oven and cool slightly.
For the method of preparation of the Romesco Sauce, please refer to the Romesco Sauce recipe in the Dressing section.