Sweet Potato Casserole
- 3 pounds sweet potatoes (5 large)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups Cranberry Almond Crunch cereal
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons butter
Microwave sweet potatoes for 8 minutes. Turn over; microwave for 9-10 minutes or until tender. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut potatoes in half length-wise. Scoop pulp into large bowl; discard skin.
Add cream cheese, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg to potato pulp. Mash with potato masher to desired consistency. Spoon into 9-inch square baking dish.
Mix cereal and butter in medium bowl until well-blended. Stir in marshmallows. Sprinkle evenly over potato mixture.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until topping is golden brown and mixture is heated through.