Broccoli Beef Pie
- 2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems & pieces, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups bisquick mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
In a small saucepan bring 1 inch of water to a boil. Add broccoli, cover & boil for 3-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and set aside.
In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, drain. Stir in mushrooms, 1-1/2 cups cheese and onion. Remove from heat and set aside.
Combine the bisquick mix and water to form a soft dough, add remaining cheese, stir until blended. With well-floured hands, pat dough onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 13 x 9 baking dish.
Spoon meat mixture over dough, top with broccoli. Combine the eggs, milk, Parmesan cheese, salt & pepper, pour over broccoli. Bake uncovered at 350 for 35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
You'll also love
- Shrimp and Crab Meat Alcachofas 0/5 (0 Votes)
- ORANGE PINEAPPLE MARMALADE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dark chocolate covered pumpkin... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Beer Cheese Soup w/ chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PA Dutch Rhubarb Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Honey, wine, butter turkey... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Jim's Canned Corned Beef Stew 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli Dal Curry 0/5 (0 Votes)