Buffalo Baked Chicken Tenders
- 1.5 lb. Boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in tenders
- 2 Tbsp. all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Frank's hot sauce
- 3/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- Cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and place a cooking rack on top of a baking sheet and spray with cooking spray.
2. Place chicken tenders in a large ziploc bag along with flour, salt and pepper, and shake until chicken is coated.
3. In shallow dish or bowl, whisk together egg and Frank's hot sauce.
4. In another dish combine Panko and Parmesan.
5. Dredge the flour coated tenders in egg & hot sauce mixture, then press into panko mixture, and place on baking sheet.
6. Once all tenders are coated, spray top of tenders thoroughly with cooking spray and bake for 15 minutes.