Scallop Rolls with Rosy Tartar Sauce
Thread the scallops on skewers so that they will be easy to turn and grill evenly. Don't overcook them. See Rosy Tartar sauce recipe.
- 1 LB Sea Scallops
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Pinch of Paprika
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black Pepper to taste
- 6 Hot dog rolls
- 1/2 Cup Rosy tartar Sauce (see Recipe)
1) Place Scallops in a bowl.
2) In a small saucepan, melt the butter with the vegetable oil;
cool slightly and toss with the scallops. Season with paprika, salt and pepper.
3) Thread the scallops on skewers, leaving about an inch between each. Grill the scallops about 3 to 4 inches from the heat source, for 2 minutes per side. Remove to plate and let rest for 5 min.
4)Grill the Hot dog rolls, Place 3 scallops on their sides in each roll. Dollop each roll with tartar sauce.
Serves 6 Per serving: 387 Calories, 33g Carbohydrates, 17g Protein, 20g fat, 37mg cholesterol.