Garlic Red Potatoes
- 2 lbs. red potatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Place potatoes in an 8 X 8 inch baking dish
In a small bowl, combine melted butter, garlic, salt and lemon juice; pour over potatoes and stir to coat. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over potatoes.
Bake covered, in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Velveeta Cheesy Chicken and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- macaroni and cheese adapted recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black Bean and Mango Chicken Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pan Seared Chicken with Garlic... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Roasted Brussel Sprouts... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mashed Red Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Red potato skewers 0/5 (0 Votes)