Velveeta Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Rice
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast cut into bite size pieces
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz) chicken broth
- 2 cups instant rice, uncooked
- 1/2 lb. Velveeta cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 pkg (10 oz) frozen, chopped broccoli, thawed
Cook and stir chicken in large nonstick skillet on medium high heat 5 minutes or until done.
Stir in broth; bring to a boil
Add rice, Velveeta, and broccoli. Cover
Remove from heat. Let stand 10 minutes.
Stir until Velveeta is completely melted and mixture is well blended