Sweet Banana Brunch bake
- 1 loaf challah bread, bite size pieces
- 3 medium bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 6 large eggs
- 1 and 1/2 cup brown sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- Aluminum Foil
1. Preheat over to 375 F. Coat 13 by 9 inch baking dish with 1 T. butter. Cut remaining 3 tablespoons butter into small pieces and place in medium bowl to soften.
2. Cut bread into bite size pieces, place one-half of the bread in baking dish. Top with one-half of the bananas and dollops of one half of the hazelnut spread. Repeat layer.
3. Combine oats and remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar with softened butter until crumbly; sprinkle over top of bread mixture. Cover pan with foil and bake 30-35 minutes or until set.
4. Remove foil, bake 10-12 minutes or until golden. Stand for 10 minutes.