- 1/2 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped green peppers
- 1 (24 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce 1 (10 ounce) tub PHILADELPHIA Italian
- Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme, divided
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella
- Cheese, divided
- 3 cups hot cooked penne pasta
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Brown meat with vegetables in large nonstick skillet. Stir in spaghetti sauce, 3/4 cup cooking creme and 1/2 cup mozzarella: cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until mozzarella is melted. Add pasta; mix lightly.
3. Spoon into 2-qt. casserole; top with remaining cooking creme and mozzarella. Cover.
4. Bake 20 min. or until heated through, uncovering after 15 min.