Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 3 cups thinly sliced zucchini (4 or 5 small)
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (sauted first)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesean cheese
- 2 T Parsley
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 t dried marjoram OR oregano OR basil leaves
- dash of pepper and cayenne pepper
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped (saute with onions for about 2 minutes only)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs slightly beaten.
Preheat oven to 350. Grease oblong pan, 13 x 12 or so.
Mix all ingredients, spread in pan, Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes or so.
Cut into rectangular pieces 2 x 1. about 4 dozen.