- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound orzo
- 2 cups crumbled feta (4 ounces)
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest, plus 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a saucepan, bring broth, 3/4 cup water, butter, salt, and pepper to a boil.
2. In a 3-quart baking dish, combine chicken, orzo, feta, dill, lemon zest and juice. Pour broth mixture over orzo and stir once to incorporate.
3. Bake until orzo is tender and cooking liquid is creamy, 40 minutes. Sprinkle Parmesan on top and let stand 5 minutes before serving.