Garlic Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Mustard Sauce
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Dash salt
1.Place Brussels sprouts in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Combine oil and garlic; drizzle over sprouts and toss to coat.
2.Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 10-15 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
3.Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the cream, mustard, pepper and salt. Bring to a gentle boil; cook for 1-2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Spoon over Brussels sprouts. Yield: 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Loaded Baked Potato Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuna and Pasta Cheddar Melt 0/5 (0 Votes)
- White chocolate cranberry... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Apple Bread Pudding... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Brie Cheese with Sundried Tomatoes... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Brussel Sprouts (Roasted) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Maple-Dijon Glazed... 0/5 (0 Votes)