Garlic Parmesan Roasted Pork Chops
Bone in pork chops will always taste better than boneless pork chops. Cooked in a crockpot.
- 1 . One Can Cream Of Mushroom Soup.
- 2 . One Cup Apple Cider.
- 3 . One Large Sweet Onion Sliced Very Thin.
- 4 . One Third Of A Stick Of Butter
Adapted from worldsbestrecipes4utoday.blogspot.com
These pork chops are cooked in the crock pot...rub down the pork chops with olive oil and then sprinkle them on both sides with powdered garlic and freshly grated Parmesan Cheese. Use your fingers to pat the Parmesan Cheese and the powdered garlic into the pork chops.
Spray the inside of your crock pot with vegetable cooking spray and then place the pork chops you prepared above into the crock pot.
Now add the other ingredients to the crock pot in on top of the pork chops.
Turn the crock pot on high and let it cook for 6 hours. Check about once a hour to make sure it doesn't dry out. If it appears to get to dry at any point add a 1/4 cup of apple cider.
You'll also love
- Fudgy Cherry-Cheesecake Brownie... 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes and Leeks 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Pumpkin Crunch Cake 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Turkey Shepherd's Pot Pie 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Tuscan White Bean and Roasted... 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Roasted Rack of Lamb 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Bacon Double Cheeseburger Beer... 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Cheese Garlic Biscuits 4.3/5 (26 Votes)