Wasabi-Horseradish Aioli Potato Crusted Tuna
- 6 oz Wasabi-Horseradish Aioli
- 1 lb center-cut yellowfin Tuna
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 large white potato, peeled
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Cut the tuna into 2 inch logs, 1 ½ inches wide and 1 ½ inches thick. Season the tuna with salt and pepper.
Using a potato threader, cut the potato into thin curl-like pieces. Season the potatoes with salt and pepper. Divide the potato curls between the tuna logs in individual piles.
Brush each piece of the tuna with the Wasabi Aioli, coating each side of the tuna completely. Place a piece of the tuna in the center of each pile of potato curls. Wrap the potatoes entirely over each piece of tuna, tightly. In a large sauté pan, heat the olive oil. When the oil in hot, pan-fry the tuna until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes on each side. Fry the tuna in batches. Serve the tuna on a platter with a drizzle of Wasabi Aioli.
You'll also love
- ORANGE PINEAPPLE MARMALADE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dark chocolate covered pumpkin... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PA Dutch Rhubarb Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- New Potatoes and Peas with Ham 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Cobia or Lemon Fish with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Scallops (Tequila lime ) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Pepper & Mustard Baked Ahi /... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Jerk Shrimp with Sweet Potato and... 0/5 (0 Votes)