Fried Noodles With Garlic Shrimp
(You will find thing's you do not find here, there) Follow or friend me on Facebook for even more recipe's,etc: https://www.facebook.com/carilynn71 ♥Delish Dish♥ at Facebook Groups https://www.facebook.com/groups/Creates/ ♥Delish Dish♥ at Tumblr http://delishdishs.tumblr.com/
- lb shelled shrimp, deveined. Marinated in:
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt (1/4 tsp table salt)
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp cooking wine
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 scallions, cut into 2″ pieces
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup thin celery sticks
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced white onions
- 1 1/2 tbl soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbl Chinese black vinegar
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 lb dried noodle or 1 lb fresh cooked noodles
Adapted from grandmotherskitchen.org
Marinate shrimp in a small bowl. Boil enough water to cook noodles. Follow instructions on package of noodles for cooking time.
Heat 1 tsp cooking oil (canola, veg, peanut) in a wok or large pan on high heat. When oil hot but not smoking, add shrimp. Fry until color of shrimp changes. Remove and set aside.
Add a touch more oil to wok and when oil is hot, add scallions and garlic. Fry 15 seconds. Add sliced white onions. Stir well, fry 30 seconds.. Add celery and fry vegetable mixture until white onions are slightly softened. Celery should still have a nice crunch.
Add soy, vinegar, sugar and salt. Stir well. Add shrimp back into wok. Cook until shrimp is cooked through, about 30 seconds (depends on size of your shrimp).
Add noodles, mix well and when noodles are heated through, it’s ready. Taste. If needs more seasoning, add a touch more soy and black vinegar.
You'll also love
- Easy Pumpkin Cupcakes 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Pina colada white bread pudding... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Tuna Macaroni Salad 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Grilled Jumbo Shrimp 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Penne Pasta With Spinach and... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Easy Broiled Lobster Tails 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Shiu Mai (Chinese steamed shrimp... 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Baked Spaghetti with Ricotta 4/5 (83 Votes)