ROASTED SWEET POTATOES
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into bite size cubes
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 tbsp of brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- Pinch ground ginger
- Sea salt, to taste
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Coat a small baking dish with cooking spray.
Peel and dice the sweet potatoes into bite size cubes and place in the baking dish.
Melt butter or margarine in the microwave and pour over the potatoes along with the olive oil, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and salt.
Toss to coat evenly.
Bake in the oven for 60 minutes.
Stir the sweet potatoes once or twice during roasting.
You'll also love
- Sunday's Apple Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Michael Symon's seared Scallops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BLUEBERRY SALAD 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach Cheese Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Corn Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Green Giant Cheesy Potato Chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon-Herb Wrapped Pork Tenderloin... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Gnocchi in a... 0/5 (0 Votes)