Shrimp vs. Lobster Black Rice
- Serves 4
- 2 cups cooked black rice
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp harissa sauce
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 12 oz fresh Shrimp or Lobster
- 1/4 cup Greek plain yogurt
COOK Shrimp or Lobster in a large pot of boiling water for 2-3 minutes or until transparent and well done. Drain water; set Shrimp or Lobster aside.
In a large bowl, COMBINE all ingredients except Shrimp or Lobster ; gently toss to combine.
TRANSFER rice mixture into four serving bowls, place Shrimp or Lobster into each bowl.
SERVE warm with a tablespoon of yogurt.
You'll also love
- Dark chocolate covered pumpkin... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Trisha Yearwood's coconut cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Cobia or Lemon Fish with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Scallops (Tequila lime ) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sour Cream Clam Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SPICEY CRAB AND SHRIMP SOUP 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Jerk Shrimp with Sweet Potato and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lobster Dipping Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)