FISH - Teochew-Style Steamed Cod
- 2 slice Cod
- 1 Tomato or 8 Cherry Tomatoes, sliced thickly
- 8 stalk Spring Onion, whites part only, cut into smaller sections
- 2 slice Ginger
- 1 leaf Salted Vegetable, about 2 tablespoon full when diced
- A handful Shimeji Mushroom
- 1 Salted Plum, pitted and cut into 4 pieces if sharing.
- 1 teaspoon Fish Sauce
- 100 ml Water
- Some Wolfberries (optional)
Adapted from wokkingmum.blogspot.com
Divide all ingredients into 2 portions.
Place individual portion separately in 2 plates.
Steam for 7 to 9 minutes depending on the size of the cod used.
Shimeji mushroom can be replaced with the Fresh Shitake Mushroom or traditionally used dried mushroom.
If using dried mushroom, rehydrate 1 to 2 mushroom before using.