Lime-Marinated Mahi Mahi
I generally use less oil than called for.
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 2 (4 ounce) mahi mahi fillets
- 2 twists lime zest (optional)
1. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate.
2. Whisk the extra-virgin olive oil, minced garlic, black pepper, cayenne pepper, salt, lime juice, and grated lime zest together in a bowl to make the marinade.
3. Place the mahi mahi fillets in the marinade and turn to coat; allow to marinate at least 15 minutes.
4. Cook on the preheated grill until the fish flakes easily with a fork and is lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
5. Garnish with the twists of lime zest to serve.
You'll also love
- Apple Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple Rice Pudding 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Asparagus with Lemon Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fish Sticks with Parmesan 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cream sauce for veggies, fish or... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon chicken Oreganata 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Key Lime Shooters 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Pepper & Mustard Baked Ahi /... 0/5 (0 Votes)