Lime-Marinated Mahi Mahi
I generally use less oil than called for.
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 2 (4 ounce) mahi mahi fillets
- 2 twists lime zest (optional)
1. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate.
2. Whisk the extra-virgin olive oil, minced garlic, black pepper, cayenne pepper, salt, lime juice, and grated lime zest together in a bowl to make the marinade.
3. Place the mahi mahi fillets in the marinade and turn to coat; allow to marinate at least 15 minutes.
4. Cook on the preheated grill until the fish flakes easily with a fork and is lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
5. Garnish with the twists of lime zest to serve.
You'll also love
- Dark chocolate covered pumpkin... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Trisha Yearwood's coconut cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sparkling White Cranberry Punch 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Cobia or Lemon Fish with... 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Lime Jello/Cottage... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Pepper & Mustard Baked Ahi /... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple-Coconut Mahi-Mahi 0/5 (0 Votes)