Oven Roasted Baby Carrots and Potatoes with Garlic
- 5-6 cups baby carrots
- 2-3 lbs. round red potatoes, cut into about 2 inch pieces
- 1/3 c. olive oil
- 4-8 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbs. coarse salt
- Freshly ground pepper
Preheat oven to 400
Dry carrots and potatoes well with paper towel and place in large bowl.
In small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper to taste. Pour over the veggies and toss to coat.
Spread on large non-stick baking sheet.
Roast for about 30 mins., tossing occasionally.
You'll also love
- Blackberry Crescent Rolls 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cherry Cream Cheese Pie 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Walla Walla Onion Pie 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Garlic Ranch Wing Sauce 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Sweet-Potato Cake (with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Garlicky Appetizer Shrimp Scampi 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- The Cheesecake Factory Carrot Cake... 4/5 (2 Votes)