Korean Chicken Wings
Korean chicken wings are sweet and savory, a nice break from spicy Buffalo wings. Serve with a side of ranch -- or just enjoy them with their sauce!
- 2 pounds chicken wings, tips removed
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons peeled, chopped fresh ginger
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Adapted from ninjacooking.ninjakitchen.com
Preheat a large skillet on high and add the chicken wings. Cook uncovered 5 minutes or until chicken is lightly browned on both sides.
Mix soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger and green onions in a bowl.
Pour soy sauce mixture over chicken and toss to coat. Lower the heat to very low and cook the wings in the skillet for about an hour, or until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce reduced. Make sure not to have the heat too high, or you will burn the sauce.
If you prefer, you can put the browned chicken wings and sauce in a 9 x 12 pan and bake at about 300°F for about an hour.
You'll also love
- Texas Roadhouse Cinnamon Honey... 4.4/5 (69 Votes)
- Salmon Veggie Bake 4.5/5 (63 Votes)
- CROCKPOT MEATLOAF & BAKED POTATOES 4.4/5 (72 Votes)
- Shrimp Tacos 4.5/5 (67 Votes)
- Ell Pollo Loco Chicken 4.6/5 (56 Votes)
- Crockpot Orange Chicken 4.3/5 (87 Votes)
- Nacho Chorizo Dogs 4.5/5 (61 Votes)
- Evelyn's Baked Brie 4.5/5 (63 Votes)