Teriyaki Summer Vegetable Packets
- 2 cups fresh baby carrots
- 2 cups Green Giant® SELECT® frozen sugar snap peas
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 8 lengthwise wedges
- 1/4 cup purchased teriyaki baste and glaze
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 Heat grill. Cut four 18x12-inch pieces of heavy-duty foil. Place carrots, sugar snap peas and bell pepper in center of each piece of foil.
2 In small bowl, combine teriyaki baste and glaze and ginger; mix well. Drizzle mixture over vegetables. Wrap each packet securely using double-fold seals, allowing room for heat expansion.
3 When ready to grill, place packets, seam side up, on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals. Cook 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
4 To serve, open packets carefully to allow steam to escape. Sprinkle each with cilantro.