Apple Pecan Crumble Bars
The flavors of fall come together in these apple pecan crumble bars. They're a hit whether you take them to a pot luck or just make them for yourself.
- 2 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 (12-ounce) boxes frozen harvest apples
- 2 cups pecans, chopped and toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 195mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 350°F. Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, leaving foil overhanging at 2 opposite sides of pan; spray foil with cooking spray.
In medium bowl, mix flour, oats, brown sugar and salt. Add melted butter, stirring until well mixed. Press two-thirds of the mixture in bottom of pan. Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until set.
Meanwhile, cook apples in microwave as directed on package. In medium bowl, mix apples, pecans and cinnamon; spoon over partially baked crust. Sprinkle with remaining oat mixture.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool in pan on cooling rack 2 hours. Use foil to lift from pan. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
You'll also love
- Cranburry Spinach Blue Cheese Puffs 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Lemon-Ginger Wafers 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Honey Sweetened Apricot Jam 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Thai-Spiced Deviled Eggs 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Autumn’s Apple Crumble 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Black Bean Lime Salad 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Apple Bread 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- No Bake Pecan Coconut Praline... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)