Sugar-Free Frozen Eggnog
This lighter and healthier eggnog smoothie recipe is a great way to start any day sugar-free. This recipe can also be made dairy-free, vegan, and even caffeinated with the addition of coffee.
- 1/2 cup Daisy 2% cottage cheese
- 2 cups ice
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup pasteurized egg white from a carton or 1 whole pastured egg
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon rum extract, optional
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Erythritol or Stevia, or 1 tablespoon Xylitol or Truvia, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder, optional
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from gwens-nest.com
Add all the ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust sweetness and flavorings to your liking. Garnish with a sprinkle of nutmeg and enjoy.
Replace cottage cheese and cream with equal parts coconut milk. You may increase eggs to 2 for added protein and flavor if desired.
Replace cottage cheese and cream with equal parts coconut milk. Omit egg, and add 2-3 small dashes of gluccie as you’re blending to give it more froth.
FROZEN EGGNOG LATTE:
Substitute almond milk for 1 cup cold coffee.
You'll also love
- Acorn Squash Soup Vitamix 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Beef or Pork Green Chile Stew 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Red, White, & Blue Jello 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- White Bean & Prosciutto Bruschetta 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Black-Eyed Pea Casserole 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Tropical Guaro Bloody Mary 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Coffee Punch Recipe 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken & Cornbread Stuffing... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)