Easy Turkey Enchiladas
- 1 package Honeysuckle White Turkey Breast Cutlets, cut into 1-inch pieces (leftovers sliced)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 cup light ranch dressing
- 10 large (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup (8 ounce) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups bottled salsa
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 green onions, chopped, optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from honeysucklewhite.com
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
3) Cook turkey, stirring constantly until no longer pink, about 10 minutes.
4) In a small bowl, mix sour cream and ranch dressing.
5) In a medium bowl, combine 1 cup sour cream mixture and turkey.
6) Divide turkey mixture, cheese and salsa evenly over tortillas.
7) Roll up and place seam-side down in a greased 9 x 11-inch baking pan.
8) Bake, uncovered, for 25 to 30 minutes.
9) Top with tomato, green onion and any remaining salsa and/or sour cream mixture.