Coconut Whipped Cream (ISI Whipper)
By Kathy C.
Original Recipe by Patty
Technique by Healthy Living How To
- 1 can Native Forest Organic Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp. Nutiva Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin, Organic
- 1 Large Organic Pastured Egg
- 1 tsp. Organic Vanilla Extract
- 28 drops NuNaturals Pure Liquid Clear Stevia
Adapted from healthylivinghowto.com
Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender or VitaMix.
Whiz on the highest speed for 30 seconds, no more, no less.
Pour cream into iSi whipper and charge.
Before dispensing, refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight until well chilled.
*If you don’t have an iSi whipper, you can still make this, however, instead of being whipped and airy, it will thicken and solidify. To fancy up a dessert you can add the thick cream to a frosting bag and pipe on.
*Can be used as coffee creamer (unwhipped)