Hoppin Marlin Tacos
Marlin meat can be tough and stringy. But they can be made into a delicious taco!
- 1 pound 3/4-Inch-Thick Marlin Steaks
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil for brushing
- 12 Warm corn tortillas
- 1 Lime, cut into wedges
- 1 Red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 cup Thinly Sliced Cabbage
- Pico De Gallo (see recipe below)
- Sour Cream, for garnish
Prepare barbecue (med-high heat) or preheat broiler. Brush Marlin generously with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill or broil until cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer steaks to plate and cut into small strips. Serve Marlin with corn tortillas, lime wedges, cabbage, onion, Pico de Gallo and sour cream, allowing guests to assemble their own tacos.