Pineapple Lush Dip
By Nicole S
Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (36 Votes)
- 1 pkg. (3.4oz.) instant vanilla pudding
- 1 can (20oz.)crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Add dry pudding mix to pineapple in medium bowl; whisk 2 minutes.
Stir in Cool Whip.
Serve with fruit, Nilla wafers, cookies or cake.
You'll also love
- Grey Goose Citron Lemonade... 4.3/5 (43 Votes)
- Spaghetti Beef Casserole Recipe -... 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Raspberry White Chocolate Cookie... 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- German Apple Pancakes 4.2/5 (37 Votes)
- Pineapple Cream Cake 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
Review this recipe