Greek Tortellini Salad
- 2 9-ounce packages plain or
- tricolor refrigerated cheese
- tortellini, cooked and
- 2 medium red and/or green
- sweet peppers, cut into thin
- strips (2 cups)
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- Vinaigrette Dressing ( recipe at bottom of directions)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
• Combine pasta, sweet pepper, onion, and olives in a large bowl. Pour
Vinaigrette Dressing over pasta mixture. Cover and chill 4 to 24 hours.
• To serve, stir in cheese. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Nutrition facts per serving: 236 cal., 13 g total fat (2 g sat. fat), 27 mg cholesterol,
415 mg sodium, 24 g carbo., 1 g dietary fiber, 8 g pro. Daily Value: 30% vit. C.
• Vinaigrette Dressing:
Combine 1/2 cup rice vinegar or white wine vinegar,
1/2 cup olive oil or salad oil, 3 tablespoons snipped fresh mint or 2 teaspoons dried
mint, 3 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 tablespoons dry sherry, 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned
salt, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon pepper, and 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon crushed
red pepper in a screw-top jar. Cover and shake well.
You'll also love
- Zucchini with Parmesan 4.4/5 (54 Votes)
- Strawberry Cream Cake from Cook's... 4.4/5 (54 Votes)
- Tuscan Pasta with Tomato-Basil... 4.6/5 (40 Votes)
- Baked Ham and Noodles 5/5 (8 Votes)
- Side- Corn, Feta & Couscous Salad... 5/5 (8 Votes)
- Creamy Baked Macaroni and Cheese 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Cheesy Tortellini Sausage Bake 5/5 (3 Votes)