CHEESY CHICKEN MONTEREY
- 1 pkg. Knorr Rice Sides Chicken
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can chopped green chilies, undrained
- 1 TBLS. veg oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Prepare Knorr Rice Sides Chicken according to package directions. Stir in corn, bean and chilies.
Meanwhile, heat 1 TBLS. oil in 12 inch skillet over medium heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, 4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Arrange rice mixture on serving platter, and top with chicken and cheese, or mix all together and serve.