Buffalo Chicken Macaroni Salad
- 2 packages Buffalo Cheddar Kraft Macaroni and Cheese (ignore the instructions and reserve the seasoning packets)
- 1-1 1/2 cups chopped grilled or rotisserie chicken
- 4-6 ounces crumbled blue cheese (you can use feta if blue cheese gives you the skeevies)
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled, quartered, and sliced
- 1 cup carrot shreds
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt or sour cream (you can substitute half of this with mayonnaise)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Cook the macaroni according to the package directions al dente. Set aside the seasoning packets. Drain the macaroni and rinse under cold water until the pasta is cool.
In a large bowl, combine the celery, cucumber, carrot shreds, green onions, chicken, blue cheese, and chopped bell pepper.
Toss with the cooled macaroni.
In a large measuring cup, whisk together the Greek yogurt or sour cream, the seasoning packets from the macaroni and cheese, the minced garlic, and red wine vinegar.
Add the Greek yogurt mixture and toss to coat.
If possible, refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.