Apple-Raisin Pie Slices
- 1 Pillsbury Refrigerated Pie Crust, softened as directed on package
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 Tbs all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups finely chopped, peeled baking apples
- 1/4 cups raisins
- 1 Tbs butter or margarine, cut into pieces
- 1 Tbs sugar
- ice cream, if desired
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray (use parchment paper, if desired). Unroll crust. Place crust in center of cookie sheet.
2. In medium bowl, mix 1/4 cup sugar, the flour and cinnamon. Add apples and raisins; toss gently to coat. Spoon apple mixture lengthwise down center of crust to form 5-inch wide strip to within 1/2 inch of top and bottom ends, pressing lightly to distribute evenly. Dot apple mixture with butter.
3. Fold sides of crust to center, overlapping center slightly, to enclose apple mixture. Fold top and bottom ends over about 1/2 inch. Brush crust lightly with water, sprinkle with 1 Tbs sugar.
4. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cool 15 to 20 minutes. Cut crosswise into slices. Serve with ice cream, if desired.
Note: If preparing ahead, do not slice; cool, cover and refrigerate it for up to one day. Uncover and reheat the pie at 350 degrees for 5 to 10 minutes or until warm.