Peanut Butter Pie (Working for Peanut's Pie)
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup of sifted powdered sugar
- 1 cup of chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 8 oz container of Cool Whip
- 1 (9 inch) Graham Cracker pie crust
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped peanuts
Combine cream cheese, sugar, peanut butter, and milk in a large mixing bowl.
Beat at medium speed with electric mixer until well blended.
Fold in cool whip
Spoon into Graham Cracker pie crust
Sprinkle with peanuts
Chill for 8 hours.
Optional: May use Lite Cool Whip and Lite Cream Cheese.