Roasted Turkey Enchilada Bake
- 2 cups chopped leftover roasted turkey
- 1 jar (16 oz.) TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Medium Salsa
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 3/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
HEAT oven to 400°F.
COMBINE first 5 ingredients.
PLACE 2 tortillas, in single layer, on bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with layers of half each of the turkey mixture, sour cream and cheese. Repeat layers; cover.
BAKE 40 min. or until casserole is heated through and cheese is melted, uncovering after 30 min