- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 30 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 10 rosemary sprigs, at least 8 inches long, with thick, woody stems
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 70mins
Shrimp can be marinated 1 hour in advance or overnight in the refrigerator in a resealable plastic bag.
Whisk together oil, garlic, lemon juice, zest, pepper, and chopped rosemary in a medium bowl. Add shrimp and toss to coat; cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
Wrap 3 marinated shrimp around each rosemary sprig, leaving at least 1/4" between shrimp for even cooking. Season lightly with salt. Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high. Grill shrimp, brushing with any leftover marinade, until cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
Discard any remaining marinade. Transfer shrimp on rosemary-sprig skewers onto a serving platter and serve warm or at room temperature.