Honey Sweetened Orange Cranberry Sauce
- 1cup1 cup (240ml) orange juice
- 1/2cup1/2 cup (160 grams) honey*
- 2tablespoons2 tablespoons - 1/4 cup orange zest (from about 2 - 4 oranges)
- 112-ounce package1 12-ounce package (340 grams) of cranberries
Adapted from texanerin.com
1. Over medium heat, dissolve the honey in the orange juice.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of orange zest.
3. Add the cranberries and cook, uncovered, until most of the berries have popped and the sauce has thickened quite a bit (it'll continue to thicken as it cools). It takes about 10 – 15 minutes. I don't both stirring, but you can if you like.
4. Taste the sauce and add the remaining orange zest, if desired.
5. Pour the sauce in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to a week.
You can also make this with white sugar, but then use ¾ cup.
You'll also love
- Shrimp & Pasta Mini-Bakes 4.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Apple Strudel Muffins 4.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Orange and Shallot Stuffed Turkey... 4.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Strawberry Colada Cupcakes 4.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Banana-Blueberry Smoothie 4.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Grain Free Blueberry Lemon Muffins 4.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Tropical Orange and Coconut Balls 4.8/5 (9 Votes)
- CRANBERRY PECAN SOUR CREAM BREAD 4.7/5 (14 Votes)