Curried Kale with Sauted Apple and Onion
- 1 medium granny smith apple, peeled and cored, cut into 1/4” thick wedges
- 2-tbs of butter
- 1 medium onion-chopped
- 1/3 tsp curry powder
- 1 lb kale, tough stems removed, leaves coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
Heat butter in large sauce pan over medium heat until hot but not smoking
Saute chopped onion, stirring until golden.
Add apple and curry powder stirring until almost tender about 2 minutes
Add kale and water and cook covered stirring occasionally until kale is tender and most of liquid is evaporated, about 5 minutes.
Drizzle with soy sauce and toss to coat evenly.
You'll also love
- Carrots with Grand Marnier 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sauteed Okra with Garlic 0/5 (0 Votes)
- STOVE TOP Spinach Balls-Lisa Pepper 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Peach Jalapeno Jelly 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black Raspberry Custard 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Old Parkmoor Onion Rings-Lisa... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple Cobbler, Bisquick Easy &... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macaroni Grill Orzo and Spinach 0/5 (0 Votes)