Thai Noodles & Chicken
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom with Roasted Garlic Soup
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 package (6 ounces) refrigerated fully-cooked grilled chicken strips (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 package (16 ounces) vermicelli pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/3 cup chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves (optional)
- 1 cup of milk, water or stock to thin the sauce (next time I will add more, still was a bit too thick).
1 Heat the soup, peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar and red pepper in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Add the chicken and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Remove the skillet from the heat.
2 Add the pasta and coleslaw mix to the skillet and toss to coat. Sprinkle with the peanuts and cilantro, if desired.