Mexican Shrimp Cocktail
- 2 lbs cooked shrimp
- 1 T. crushed garlic
- 1/2 c. finely chopped red onion
- 1/8 . c. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 c. clamato juice
- 1/4 c. ketchup
- 1/4 c. lime juice
- 1 t. tabasco, or to taste
- 1/4 c. prepared horseradish
- 1 small ripe avocado, chopped
1. Place shrimp in a large bowl.
2. Stir in garlic, onion and ciantro.
3. Mix in clamato juice, ketchup, lime juice, tabasco and horseradish.
4. Season with salt.
5. Gently stir in avocado.
6. Cover and refrigrate 2-3 hours.
7. Serve in one large bowl or ladle into individual bowls.