Snow Peas & Beef Stir-Fry Recipe
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sherry or water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 beef top sirloin steak (1-1/2 pounds), thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 8 ounces fresh snow peas
- Hot cooked rice
Adapted from google.com
In a small bowl, whisk soy sauce, sherry, cornstarch and sugar. Transfer 1/4 cup mixture to a large bowl; stir in 1 tablespoon oil and garlic. Add beef; toss to coat. Let stand 15 minutes.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of the beef mixture; stir-fry 1-2 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from pan; repeat with remaining beef.
In same pan, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add mushrooms and onion; cook and stir until mushrooms are tender. Add snow peas; cook 2-3 minutes longer or until crisp-tender.
Stir remaining soy sauce mixture and add to pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Return beef to pan; heat through. Serve with rice.
You'll also love
- Cranberry sauce So simple! 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Breaded Pork Chops 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Creamy Bacon Parmesan Dip 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Lemon Crinkle Cookies 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Sausage, Kale & Lentil Soup 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Better Than Sex Brisket Recipe -... 4/5 (63 Votes)
- David Venable's Beef Brisket... 4.1/5 (47 Votes)
- Ham & White Beans - Slow Cooker 4.7/5 (10 Votes)