White Chocolate Cranberry Macadamia Nut Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar (packed)
- 2 eggs (medium or large)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups sweetned dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Sift together flour, soda and salt in medium bowl. Set aside. Cream butter in large bowl until light and fluffy. Add sugar and vanilla; stir to combine. Add eggs, one at a time and beat until combined. Gradually add flour 1/2 cup at a time.
3. Fold in the nuts, chocolate and cranberries.
4. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls on baking sheet; 1/2 inch apart.
5. Bake 9 to 11 minutes untilgolden brown.