Raspberry Custard pie
this is what was translated to me via google translation, I'll try and adjust it at a later date to make it easier to read.
- 250 g of wheat flour
- 150 g of butter, cold
- 50 g icing sugar
- small pinch salt
- 1 egg
- 300 grams of raspberries
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (533 g) sweetened condensed milk, condensed example of such a (Sweetened condensed milk called)
- 350 g of 12% cream (dense, acidic, homogenized)
- m Alina fresh blackberries for decoration, and powdered sugar
Adapted from translate.google.com
• Crust: The form tart with a diameter of 24 cm spread thickly with butter (1 tablespoon). Sift the flour into a bowl, add chopped into cubes cold butter, powdered sugar and salt. Rub with your fingers or mix mixer (paddle) until fine crumbs rise dough, add the egg and mix or hand start to combine the ingredients into a ball. A smooth ball of dough flattened on the cake and put in the fridge for about an hour.
• Roll out the dough on a pastry board to a thickness of about 1/2 cm and place it in a (bottom and sides). Dough roll podsypując best pastry board with flour or between two sheets of baking paper (also oprószonymi flour). Take off the paper surface of the rolled-out dough, move to the form of paper up, peel off the paper. NOTE: If you use forms 24 cm, then it will be about 1/4 of the dough, if the form is larger, eg 28 cm, then we will use all the dough).
• The form refrigerate for about 15 - 30 minutes. In the meantime, preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Podziurkować Before baking the bottom of the fork.
• Cake (bottom and sides) cover with aluminum foil, sprinkle the bottom of the load, such as dry beans or rice (so the dough does not raised during baking). Put into the preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes, then remove the foil with load and bake for about 13 minutes on a lightly golden brown. If at the end of baking the bottom will rise, just gently uklepać bulging fork. Remove the mold from the oven. Oven set at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Cream: In a bowl, mix the raspberries blender, then rub them through a sieve. The resulting mousse mix with eggs and 1 cup (250 ml) condensed milk (keep the rest of the milk on a white top) - mix just until smooth mass. The mass gently flicking the bottom and put in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes (after which time stiffen weight).
• Remove the mold from the oven, set the oven at 250 degrees F. In a bowl, mix the cream 12% of 4 - 5 tablespoons of the remaining condensed milk, put a spoon on a baked shell and gently level the surface convex side of a spoon. Put in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes at reduced to 250 degrees F.
• Remove the tart from the oven. Arrange fruit. Tart can be administered after cooling or insert for 1 - 2 hours in the refrigerator. Crisp edges and fruit tarts, you can sprinkle with powdered sugar.