- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- Recipe formatted with the Cook'n Recipe Program from DVO Enterprises.
Adapted from shinycooking.com
BEAT cream cheese, dressing and milk in small bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
ADD remaining ingredients; mix well. Cover. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
SERVE with assorted cut-up vegetables.