Lemon Roasted Potatoes
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
In a large bowl, stir together the canola oil, melted butter, lemon juice, garlic, dill, salt and pepper. Add potatoes and toss to coat. Spread the potatoes out on a baking sheet and drizzle any remaining liquid from the bowl over them.
Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes are brown and crispy, about 45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Lime Jello/Cottage... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BUTTERNUT SQUASH & CAULIFLOWER... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chocolate Raspberry Pizzelle... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PARMESAN ARTICHOKE NIBBLERS 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Pepper & Mustard Baked Ahi /... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Jerk Shrimp with Sweet Potato and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bill Knapp's Au Gratin Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)