Creamy Bacon Fettuccine
- 6 slices bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions
- 1 tub (10 oz.) Philadelphia Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 Tbs. fettuccine, cooked
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cook bacon, in large skillet until crisp.
Remove bacon from skillet with slotted spoon, reserving 2 Tbsp. drippings in skillet.
Drain on paper towels.
Stir onions and mushrooms into drippings; cook and stir 3 min. or until crisp-tender. Add cooking creme, milk and peas; cook and stir 3 min.
Add bacon and pasta; stir to coat.
You'll also love
- Sour Orange, Red Cabbage and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SWEET BOURBON CORN PUDDING 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Rouladen Recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cuban Pulled Pork Tacos with Guava... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PASTA ALLA RUSTICA 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Joey's Baked Macaroni 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mamma Mia's Macaroni Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Cheeseburger casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)