Tangy and Tasty Baby Back Ribs
Do you want your baby back ribs? This delicious Tangy and Tasty Baby Back Ribs recipe will be satisfying.
- 5 - 7 Racks of baby back ribs.
- 4 tablespoon ground mustad
- 3 tablespoon paprika
- 3 tablespoon chili powder
- 3 tablespoon msg
- 2 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoon wylers checken granules
- 2 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne powder
- 1 tablespoon chipotle chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground oregano
- 1 tablespoon ground thyme
Remove membrane from ribs, cut in half.
Mix seasoning together and shake onto ribs coating evenly, place in tupperware container. Cover and place in fridge.
Remove from fridge and place on counter, allow to come up to room temperature for 1 hour.
Preheat over to 350 degrees or grill.
In over, place in aluminum tray meat side up, bake for 1 hour.
Baste both ides with your favorite BBQ sauce.
Cover and place bak in over for another hour.
Serve when ready.