Three Cheese Baked Ziti
- 1 container (15 oz.) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 box (16 oz.) ziti pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 jar (26-28 oz.) pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 ounces)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
1. Preheat over to 350°. In large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, eggs and parmesan cheese; set aside.
2. In another bowl, thoroughly combine pasta and pasta sauce.
3. In 13x9 inch baking dish, spoon ½ of the pasta mixture, evenly top with cheese mixture, then remaining pasta mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve, if desired, with additional heated pasta sauce.