Cinnamon Sugar Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans, optional
- Colored sugar, optional
In a large bowl, cream the butter, sugars and oil.
Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
Add flour, salt, baking soda, cream of tartar and cinnamon.
Stir in the pecans if desired. Cover and refrigerated for 3 hours or until easy to handle.
Roll into 1-in. balls. Place on greased baking sheets; flatten with the bottom of a glass dipped in sugar. Sprinkle with colored sugar if desired.
Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until set. Yield: about 8 dozen.