- 1 lb. large scallops
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 1/4 cup AP flour
- 3/4 cup panko
- 3 Tbsp canola oil
- Lemon wedges (optional)
1.) Pat scallps dry. Season with salt and pepper.
2.) Beat the egg with the milk. Arrange the flour, egg mixture and panko in three shallow dishes. Dust each scallop lightly with the flour (shake off excess), coat with egg and dredge in the panko.
3.) Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until it just begins to shimmer. Add the scallops and cook 2 to 3 minutes undisturbed, until golden. Turn and cook 2 minutes more, or until cooked through. Plate and garnish with lemon wedges, if desired. Serve with mashed potatoes and sauteed baby spinach.
You'll also love
- Blueberry Caramel Sauce 4/5 (23 Votes)
- Pasta with Cauliflower, Bacon &... 4.2/5 (32 Votes)
- Grilled Tuna Steaks with Mango... 4/5 (26 Votes)
- Roasted Salmon 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Spinach, Crab & Artichoke Mini... 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- CLAMS: Drunken Clams with Sausage... 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Seared Scallops with Pinot Gris... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)