Gluten free, dairy free, and vegan.
Makes 3 cups
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup non dairy milk
- 2 Tablespoons fresh sage chopped fine
- 4 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 4 Tablespoons Brown rice flour
- 1/2 teas. Garlic powder
- 1/2 teas. Onion powder
- 1/2 teas. Liquid smoke
- Dash of paprika
- Juice of 1 lemon wedge
- Pinch of salt
- Black and white pepper to taste
1. Whisk all ingredients together in a medium pot. Add the juice from your lemon wedge and discard rind.
2. Bring gravy to a near boil over high heat, but just before it boils, immediately turn off heat, and continue stirring on a non-hot burner.
3. Add black or white pepper to taste.